Thursday 15 November 2012

iPad Mini: Black vs White

Big decisions - don't you just hate them? You are faced with decisions everyday and the last one you want to deal with is the colour of the tablet you are going to buy. Thing is, you will be using this tablet all the time - will you regret buying one colour over the other or will the colour just be taken up by the case anyway?
Personally, I have not got an iPad Mini yet but as I hope to save up to buy one the decision is on my mind. Everyone has their own opinions and there is always pros and cons. But that doesn't answer the question.
I still don't know which one I would choose, and I am still deciding if I were to get one.
Well, is it really important which colour you buy - it may be covered by the case anyway? I suppose not, but I always like the look and the recognition, so that whenever somebody comes across me using the tablet - its noticeable its an iPad.
Here is my dilemma, I own a Black iPod Touch 4G and a White iPad 2 and I really don't know which I prefer. If you have the same problem on which colour to decide - please comment below.
Anyway, here is a really effective video describing all pros and cons on each colour.


If I had to decide right now, although the look on the iPad Mini Black is really nice on the back side - scratches and fingerprints appear easily and more. So if I had to decide I would pick White. What colour would you pick? - Please comment.

I noticed an amazing website that really helped in my decision and I quote:
 "At the end of the day, the only real answer is get the colour you like better. Everything else is manufactured anxiety at this point. Just close your eyes, picture your iPad in your hand and carefully look at what colour you're picturing.
Then buy that"
Click here for the website - iMore: Black or White

No comments:

Post a Comment