Sunday 11 November 2012

Recent Apple News

Welcome to my Blog - I hope you find it a nice place to find out the latest and my views on the recent news and Apple tech.
Well with the recent update of IOS 6 many Apple costumers were... well, unhappy with the new maps and little tweaks. Apple have though, reassured their costumers that they are working on it. And due to that Apple are rumored to bring out IOS 6.1 very soon within the next few days and I shall update you on that when it is out.
The iPad (4th Generation) too came out recently to many people surprise (just six months after the iPad 3 was announced!) The new iPad is basically an updated version of the iPad 3 - according to some and not really worth the upgrade.
Also the iPhone 5 too was announced recently as well as the highly talked about iPad Mini - were they priced too expensive? Price is key when company's bring out new products and do you think Apple set the price well? The Google Nexus 7 starts at £160 and the iPad Mini £270! Will people pay for the name "Apple" or go with a cheaper tablet"? - we shall see
All these things happened recently before I decided to start this blog and mainly was the reason for me starting it up.
So, I look forward to putting up my new posts and hope that you comment on them so I can see your opinion on the recent Apple kerfuffle - if that's the right word. You can comment on every post at the bottom of each one
Thanks for reading :D - enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment