Saturday 17 November 2012

iPad Mini - Review

I was up near Windsor Castle today near the shops and came across an Apple reseller shop and went inside and tried out the new iPad Mini!
I so nearly dropped it, it was so light! It's like going to pick up a box that appears heavy but in actual fact is empty when you go to pick it up. I could not believe how light it was compared to my iPad 2.
I was also very surprised how small it was when I saw it. I knew it was small but not that small! The border on the side was tiny and looked quite cool. In fact a great feature that this mini has is that because the sides are tiny, if your finger is overlapping onto the screen the iPad will sense it and will let you carry on doing what you were doing and not affect it in anyway. Now that's what you call.... Clever!
The only one available on show was the black iPad mini and I wanted to see the white but... Oh well. With this black iPad the fingerprints and scratches on it were really visible and it was distracting. On my white iPad 2 the finger marks and scratches don't show up half as much as they do on the black, so this is why I stick to my decision to get a white if I were to buy one soon.
Overall the tablet looked and felt expensive - I wonder why? I think that the iPad mini is very much worth the price it is and I hope to be buying one soon. I highly recommend the iPad mini if you are considering getting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment